Do you love spending time on social media? And you know how to detect online trends and implement them?
Awesome! We’re looking for a creative and motivated social media intern to join our young and dynamic team in Barcelona. You will be in charge of managing our social media accounts by developing strategies that grow our followers, engage and convert them into customers of our company. As a professional placement agency, we are convinced that internships abroad not only improve your skills work-wise, but also strengthen your personality.
Leaving your comfort zone can be scary. That’s why we aim at supporting our customers by organizing their stay beforehand as well as assisting them during their time abroad. We work hard to place our customers in companies that fit their expectations and welcome them warm-heartedly once they arrive.
- Build and manage our social media profiles and presence (planning, producing and publishing of posts)
- Create content for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Analyse current marketing trends
- Edit photos and videos
- Write blog posts about current events and your experiences abroad for our website
- Provide customer support via telephone and email
- Enrollment in a university program like Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, Tourism or a related field
- Advanced level of English and/or German
- A passion for creating inventive online content
- A strong understanding of social media and content marketing
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Monday – Thursday: 9 – 17 h
Friday: 9 – 16 h
minimum of 4 months
1st – 3rd Month: 120€
4th Month Onwards: 200€
Do you recognize yourself in the challenge presented above?
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you‘re the perfect fit for our team!