Your internship will take place in an international Consulting company which helps organizations to grow adapted to today’s technology by bringing new and innovative IT services and solutions to their business plans and strategies. With almost half a million coworkers it provides consulting services in many countries worldwide. The experience in numerous business sectors creates an extensive corporate network in which you could enrich your professional, working and intercultural skills.
Your tasks – During your internship you will:
- analyze business processes
- provide support for promotional activities
- help to prepare presentations
- search for information and analyze these
- define requirements of users
- gain programming and development skills
- cooperate and support in technical and functional application designs
Requirements – You should be in your final year of
- studies of Engineering
- studies of Computer Science
- studies of Science degrees
- minimum 6 months
- full-time internship
- a passionate team worker?
- interested in innovative technologies?
- a creative worker with and analytical skills?
- a problem solver?
- able to take over leadership?
- socially competent?
- able to speak at least intermediate Spanish?
- and ready to start as soon as possible?
Lukas from Germany about the internship:
“The internship is great, but also very challenging. You need to be aware of the fact that if you want to learn something new and learn a wide range of competencies, perhaps even outside of your comfort zone, you will be in perfect hands with an internship at this consulting agency. In addition, it can be said that the team I work with is young, energetic, super funny, extremely friendly and open, and I felt part of it right from the start. I can recommend this experience to everybody interested in the consulting business.”