Combine getting work experience in a foreign country with supporting a great cause by working at an NGO in Barcelona. The organization specialized in being a development agency for a number of African and Asian countries by providing sustainable and quality education to more than 63.000 children. In the last few years, the NGO has expanded its offices into various European countries like Germany, France, Italy, Sweden and Spain. The organization is proud of a volunteer-based approach and they are very lucky to have fantastic volunteers committed to their cause. The internship, therefore, is unpaid, but some travel expenses will be reimbursed.
As the organization is looking for a communications intern to support their Barcelona office, the tasks are very diverse: as an intern you will coordinate and promote the communications and media strategy for 8 European countries. You will be responsible for the social media activities and content in order to spread the NGO’s message and reach new audiences. Moreover, it will be your task to update information on the website and create E-newsletter content. Lastly, the NGO needs you to create high quality marketing material such as poster, flyers and brochures.
6 months, shorter availabilities can be discussed
10 am – 6 pm, a 1h lunch break included
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative thinking with the ability to work independently
- Interest in the non-profit sector
- Study in a field related to communication, marketing, business, economics, international relations or human rights
- The willingness to be flexible, have fun and have fun with the team
- Excellent communication skills.
- English language skills are necessary. One or more other European language skills are strongly recommended.
- Knowledge of the Web, in social media and in Microsoft Office are needed.
- The location of the office in the heart of the city of Barcelona
- supporting a great cause
- valuable experience
- working in small, creative and very motivated team
Please contact us for more information.