About the internship:
This international law company has been working in Barcelona for over 40 years. With its specialization in Maritime Law it is one of its kind as well as one of the biggest law firms in Spain. Become their new law intern and join the firm’s open-minded and friendly team in their head office in Barcelona.
The company’s clients are their top priority and their aim is to provide legal assistance that offers expertise and know-how in an international framework and environment. In fact, their team consists of legal professionals from all over the world enabling the them assistance of clients in more than seven different languages.
The law firm offer legal services in a great variety of areas, specializing in the following fields:
- Maritime and Transport Law,
- Business, Corporate, and Insurance Law
- Employment and Immigration Law
- Civil, Family, and Procedural Law
As an intern you will get involved in all kinds of national and international cases in multiple departments according to your language skills.
- acquiring new clients via email
- helping with all kinds of translations
- advising international customers
- Studying law, preferably international law
- Native in German, Polish or English
- Good English skills and basic knowledge of Spanish
- Reliable personality
- Ability to work independently
Minimum Duration: 3 months
Start: All Year Round!