No problem! We can organize a Spanish language course for you that is perfectly tailored to you and your needs.
When living abroad it’s always very useful to know the language of the country you’re residing in. It’s not only good to challenge yourself and to broaden your horizon, it’s also great to make new friendships especially if you’ve just moved here. We offer the mediation of Spanish classes for all levels: from absolute beginner to intermediate to advanced, there’s a course for everyone. Moreover, you can choose between a grand variety of courses that also go beyond the classroom and combine learning the language with sightseeing and dancing. You can set your individual goal and the school will put together the perfect package for you.
The school is located right in the center of Barcelona in a small and quiet street, close to a metro and a bus station and only a 10 minute walk from Plaza Catalunya, one of the central spots of Barcelona. It offers the combination of a high-standard language course with a typical Spanish lifestyle – perfect to get the full Spanish experience while living abroad! You will learn the language while automatically getting to know open-minded people from all over the world. Additionally to that, you’re living in an exciting city with lots of attractions and awesome food. The best thing about it: the beach is always just a few minutes away!
Spanish Intensive (Sí – Course)
This Spanish intensive course has been the number 1 choice for a lot of our students.
- 20 group lessons a week
- Speaking, reading, writing and listening through a very communicative approach
- From Mondays – Fridays from either 9:30 – 13:30 or from 14:30 – 18:30
- Courses in form of 25 or 30 hours a week are also offered in the same frame but additionally include 5 or 10 hours of group conversation sessions
Spanish Private (SP – Course)
This course is designed to meet your individual needs and is built around your skills.
- Choose between 10 or 20 hours of lessons per week
- After a first evaluation of your Spanish level perfect lessons are going to be designed for you catered at your goals and interests
- Uninterrupted attention of the teacher and creation of personalized lessons according to your learning type
- A plus: the class scheduling is flexible: you can choose any day from Monday to Friday as well as the time according to your and your teacher’s availability. There’s no faster way of learning Spanish!
Improve your Spanish skills before or during your internship
You’re looking for a hobby to do outside of work in your free time? Then this might be the perfect solution for you!
- The lessons take place in the evening, twice a week for two hours each
- You can start with your classes every month since the course is divided into modules and quarters
- Option 2: Come to Barcelona one week prior to your internship and participate in a one-week (10 hours) private course
Spanish Classes for Professionals
Another option the language school offers is targeted to specific professional work fields such as teaching, health or business.
- Designed to facilitate the communication at your workplace – may it be as an educator, a doctor or a salesman
- 20 hours of group classes a week as a basis and 4 individual business Spanish classes on top
DELE Examination Preparation Courses
The Diploma de Español Lengua Extranjera can be taken to examine your linguistic proficiency in the Spanish language. It is an equivalent to, for example, the Cambridge Certificate in English, as it is accredited by the Cervantes Institute
- Take the test no matter which level you are: A1 to C2
- 20 hours of group lessons per week as well as 5 private ones for a total of 4 weeks