Founded in 2010, this hostel is situated in the heart of the Barcelona. It is located in a typical Modernist building which still maintains its distinctive style and character today. During the last few years, the hostel has grown significantly now being able to accommodate up to 270 guests on 6 floors.
The hostel is proud of its friendly and supportive team as well as being open to students from all over the world (EU-nationals and non-EU nationals as well).
Their philosophy entails offering more than just a cozy bed to their customers by organizing different daily, weekly and monthly events in the hostel such as concerts, photography exhibitions etc.
About the internship:
- Welcoming and informing guests at the reception
- Planning and promoting the hostel’s daily events
- Helping the receptionists with their tasks
- Creating and managing VIP letters, gifts and other surprises
- Up-selling and cross-selling (offering a superior room, tourist bus, museum entrance etc.)
- Professional level of English
- Spanish knowledge at a medium level is a plus
- Enrollment in a study related to tourism or hospitality
- Being very friendly, communicative and organized
- Being keen on working in a multifunctional and multicultural team
Minimum Stay of 3 Months
Accommodation, Lunch and Dinner are Provided for Free