Sí-internships top 10 recommendations!
When we ask the interns who stay in Barcelona about the first three things that pop up in their mind when thinking about their time in the Catalan capital one of the usual three is FOOD! – and they couldn’t be more right.
Barcelona offers restaurants from everywhere for any kind of taste. Every fiesta you are attending, every street festival you are crossing you won’t pass without a full belly.
Although we are sure you will find your way to most of the best restaurants in Barcelona anyway, we offer our advice and introduce to you our top 10 Must-Eat-Ins to facilitate your hunt for the most delicious pick-me-ups in town and get you to explore all the beautiful “barrios” in Barcelona. So grab your map and mark the following spots:
- You choose your dish from the blackboard @ El 58 / Poblenou – Rambla del Poblenou, 58, 08005 Barcelona
- Best Burger in town @ Bro Burger / Barceloneta – Carrer del Baluard, 34, 08003 Barcelona
- Sangria & Tapas within the rustic walls of La Luna Bar / Born – Carrer Abaixadors, 10, 08003 Barcelona
- A whole meal for a shoestring @ El Tucco / Gotíc – Carrer dels Còdols, 27, 08002 Barcelona
- The feeling of Asia on the top of your tongue @ Petit Bangkok / Eixample – Carrer de Balmes, 106, 08008 Barcelona
- A piece of Nepal in the heart of Barcelona @ Himali restaurant /Gràcia – Carrer de Milà I Fontanals, 60, 08012 Barcelona
- Authentic Mexican cuisine @ El Pachuco / Raval – Carrer de Sant Pau, 110, 08001 Barcelona
- Food, drinks and the sound of Flamenco @ Sofrito bar / Poble Sec – Carrer de Radas, 67, 08004 Barcelona
- The taste of Catalonia @ probably every restaurant on Placa d’ Osca / Sants – Placa d’ Osca, 08014 Barcelona
- Enjoy cool drinks and something from the barbeque in between the pine trees of Mont Juic @ La caseta / Sants-MontJuic – Mirador del Migdia, 08038 Barcelona
So don´t be on a diet when coming to Barcelona!