Internship Placement at a Spanish language school in Barcelona
Throughout the year, the school offers internships with a duration of 3 to 9 months.They are interested in receiving applications from students for work placements for summer/autumn 2017 or winter 2017/2018.The school is well established and offers Spanish courses for foreign students.
They offer a range of different work placements for trainees, here are some examples:
1) Reception and Marketing Assistant: Assisting with general reception, administrative and marketing duties, greeting students, answering enquiries by phone or e-mail and generally assisting the Reception Staff and Directors. The Reception and Marketing Assistant needs not only to have an excellent level of Spanish, but also a good command of English. Ability to speak another language such as German, French, Swedish, Dutch or Italian is an advantage.
2) Business and Marketing Assistant: Assisting with strategic marketing projects related to Search Engine Optimisation, the creation of Google Adwords Campaigns, Google analytics, Website Usability testing and new markets analysis. In contrast to the Reception and Marketing Assistant, the Business and Marketing Assistant needs to have an excellent level of English, as well as a competent level of Spanish. Additionally, a decent understanding and knowledge of programming language is also preferable.
Financial Assistance: 300 Euros per month for students doing a work placement of 5 months or longer. 200 Euros per month for students doing a work placement of less than 5 months..
Training: No previous experience of working in a Spanish Language school is required. Full training will be given.
Accommodation: We can arrange accommodation in Barcelona in a shared self-catering apartment.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A good knowledge of and practical ability to use English and Spanish
- A university degree or Higher Education
- A professional, serious and reliable approach to work
- A friendly, sociable personality, willing and able to work as part of a team and to establish excellent relationships with work colleagues and students.
- All applicants should be computer literate, familiar with common software packages, such as Word, Outlook, Access and Excel.
Working Hours: Reception/Marketing interns normally work a 40-hour week.
Applications: To apply, please send a CV, plus a cover letter in Spanish, explaining why you are interested in this internship and why you might be a suitable candidate to: info@sí-internships.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.